When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Mold spores thrive on moisture and can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to humidity. These colonies may produce toxins harmful to humans and pets. Types of mold depend on the climate and the different toxins that thrive there.
Exposure to mold growth can provoke a whole host of health problems, which can range from skin irritation, breathing difficulties, asthma attacks, allergic reaction, respiratory complaints, to even cancer. It’s essential that the mold remediation takes please immediately, before serious consequences ensue.
Eco Safe certified mold remediation specialists are committed to ensuring the mold is completely removed from a property and getting mold levels back to normal, natural levels while following all industry standards, guidelines, and regulations. We use state of the art equipment and technologies to clean surfaces, test the air quality, and we’ll work in a well-organized manner.
From start to finish, your safety, health, and satisfaction are important to us while we restore your residential or commercial property back to a healthy environment.
Eco Safe Mold Mitigation Services:
- Initial Air Quality Testing
- Mold Identification
- Containment Enclosures
- Engineering Control and PPE
- Mold Removal
- Structural Drying and Dehumidification
- HVAC Cleaning
- Disposal – Contaminated Materials
- Final Clearance Testing
Areas where we commonly see mold growth:
- Ventilation Systems
- Window Frames
- Cabinets and Furniture
- Painted Walls and Wallpaper
- Wet Walls
Water and Flood Damage Cleanup
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is required. Eco Safe technicians respond immediately and use state of the art equipment and technologies to remove the water quickly and efficiently. Our technicians closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is thoroughly and properly dried. Eco Safe technicians are highly trained in the science of drying and always use the IICRC S500 standards in professional water damage restoration.
Eco Safe technicians are dedicated to responding immediately to water emergencies, and we are operational 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damages, and reduces cost.
Common Causes of Water Damage:
- Overflowing bathtubs, sinks, and toilets
- Sewage backups
- Leaking water heaters, plumbing, AC, and appliances
- Roof leaks
- Flooding and storm damage
Eco Safe Water Damage Techniques:
- Water damage inspection and assessment
- Water extraction and recover assets
- Check moisture levels and record damage
- Drying and extracting affected areas such as wood floors, carpet, padding, and walls
- Conservation of documents, books, clothes, and linens
- Remediating mold and micro-organisms
- Odor removal and deodorization
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly saturates everything in its path and quickly spreads throughout the property
- Water is absorbed into floors, walls, and other personal property
- Documents, books, and photographs start to warp and swell
- Swelling and breakdown of drywall begin
- Ink and dyes from paper goods and cloth spread and stain
- Exposed metal begins to tarnish
- A musty odor sets in
- Swelling and cracking of furniture begin
48 Hours – 1 Week:
- Chances of mold and mildew growing and spreading increase
- Wood flooring begins to warp and swell
- Studs, windows, and doors warp and swell
- Furniture shows signs of mold
- Metal surfaces begin to rust and corrode
- Paint begins to peel and blister due to excessive moisture
- Biohazard contamination may set in
More than- 1 Week:
- Biohazard contamination, mold growth, and structural safety pose dangers to occupants.
- Restoration cost and time have increased tremendously; removal and replacement of
contaminated material and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
Fire Damage Cleanup and Restoration
Fire is a traumatic and devastating experience for any business or homeowner to go through. After the first responders leave, your home or business may suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also extensive water damage and flooding from fire extinguishing efforts. The first 24-48 hours after fire damage are the most critical in the recovery process.
The Eco Safe rapid response team will stabilize the facility, ensuring the recovery of as much property as possible. Our technicians have specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire conditions. As fire restoration experts, we will neutralize and deodorize the pervasive smoke odor and deep clean soot from upholstery and carpet while using environmentally-friendly methods.
The National Fire Protection Association reported a structure fire happens every 65 seconds. When the fire alarm rings, first responders and fire departments take immediate and decisive action. When the smoke dissipates, the Eco Safe rapid response team is here to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Fire Restoration Process:
- Emergency rapid response services 24/7 – assisting the homeowner or business owner within hours
- Fire damage assessment and estimates
- Site structural stabilization, emergency board-up, and containment services: securing and preserving the property from further smoke and fire damage
- Deep clean soot and other residue from fire damage by using environmentally-friendly methods
- Neutralize and deodorize smoke odor
- Careful removal and securing of damaged household goods, personal possessions and other contents for cleaning and restoration
- Efficiently remove water resulting from firefighting efforts using industrial grade air movers, dehumidifiers, water extractors, and other equipment
- Antimicrobials and disinfectants used to prevent mildew and mold
- Restore the affected areas.